This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Wireless PCMCIA Card I Need

Yeah, Yoda might say it like that.

Anyway, I need one so I can post during the day, in my car. There's something very romantic about that idea for me. I'd feel like a gumshoe. Tomorrow (Saturday) I'm going to make a list of all the people I need to tell you about, the people I've fixed computers for. All of them seem to have unique qualities about them that come out when the computer guy is around. I think wealth might have something to do with it, or age. Most of the people I work for are either old or rich or both. Those are the two groups of people who don't care -- they'll say whatever's on their minds. I can't wait for that day. When I'm old, this blog's really going to be something.

Preview: One customer claimed to have gone to high school with Warren Buffet, the guy who's giving away billions of dollars . I believe him.

I still like my job, for those of you who care. I work with good people, and as Thoreau once said, "That has made all the difference." Cocky SOB, that Thoreau. I just misquoted him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home