This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Meet Kyle Coleman

Tonight's tipping test will be taken by Mr. Coleman, who decided to live in the furthest corner of our delivery area and order a pizza at 10pm. Not only that, he also put a 0 dollar tip on his credit card. Is he intending to give me any cash? I intend to find out!


(Scroll down for result)
























You're not going to believe this, but Kyle Coleman is actually a girl. More specifically, she is a girl who just tipped me 3 bucks. It looked bad for a minute there as Mr/Mrs Coleman signed the slip with no cash in sight. But she told me to wait a second and 3 bucks materialized in my greedy hands, thus making this delivery marginally worth it. Thanks, Coleman.

Also, the 9-0 football score I saw on TV assures me of a 2-0 week in fantasy football, that is unless Hines Ward had like 500 receiving yards.

All things go, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home