This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Excited About This

The Hitchhiker's web site is up!

It's fun. I could not be more excited about a movie. Hans Gruber is the voice of Marvin! Everything about it looks fantastic and funny, and it's less than a month away! This makes 4 exclamation points! I feel like a teenage girl!!!!

But seriously, with this coming out, and then Revenge of the Sith a month later, this is like the Golden Age for nerds ages 30-45. I mean, there's a new Battlestar Galactica and a new Doctor Who series out, for Pete's sake. We're taking over like the Cylons or the Empire. I wonder if Gil Gerard and Erin Gray are busy? Can you say Buck Rogers Reunion? Now is the time for these things, I can feel it.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    Y'know, I don't know if we've ever really talked about it, but I'm a huge Douglas Adams fan. I thought for a second that it might be cool to fly to Dallas and see this with you (and, I assume, you less-nerdy wife) but it'd cost $243 for the plane ticket. So, that's sad.

    Look at the bright side (sorta): in ten years, that's gonna be how much the popcorn and a small soda is gonna be.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home