This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Great column, if you're into that sort of thing...

This dude, Scoop Jackson, whom I ripped on when he first arrived at ESPN.com, has just posted the best column on College Basketball I have seen this year. It's awesome writing.

My wife's basketball boyfriend Dirk Nowitski got Punk'd last night, as in the MTV show starring Ashton Kutcher.

UWM basketball coach Bruce Pearl has taken the Tennessee job, because he is a traitor. But hey, nobody would fault him, right? Take the money and run, right? Maybe Mr. Pearl should just count his blessings and be thankful he's no longer blacklisted. He'll find out what Marquette traitor Kevin O' Neill did -- the team with the gayest colors in Division I basketball can never be good.

I accomplished the near-unthinkable last weekend and watched 5 episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, 5 of Arrested Development, and 2 of Alias. I am now caught up until later this week. My TV-watching has taken a hit, and will continue to until I can get out of this Papa John's job. Everything and every sign is pointing me to getting out and advertising in the community for my new computer repair business. As always, if you live in the Dallas area, and need computer repair help, I am fantastic, professional, and inexpensive --

$40 for spyware scan/removal/education (1 hour)
$60 for virus and spyware scan and removal and education
$60 for troubleshooting and repair (+ cost of parts, of course)
$80 to set up a home network (up to 3 computers)

I can do anything computer-related, just ask me. Contact me at epthnation@yahoo.com and we can set up an appointment to talk about it.

The gauntlet has been thrown down, and will lead me where it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home