This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

News Wednesday

I don't have the time or heart to get into more news today, especially since I can't be sure that Blogger will allow me to post it, but my general impressions of the news involve a lot of diseases, Johnny Cochran dying, Jesse Jackson coming out as pro-Terry Schaivo, and a bunch of tech stuff that I and probably only I am interested in.

I will say this: The Supreme Court, our Absolute Rulers, will be deciding soon on whether peer-2-peer networks are all bad or only partly bad. I sincerely hope our 9 Supreme Rulers decide to send both the scummy P2P companies, the RIAA, and Congress into a room together and not come out until they have a solution that works for all people everywhere. They did it before with VCR's, they can do something with this situation now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home