This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Money

I have money problems all of a sudden (I won't get into it, but let's just say any attempts to get me to believe, like many democrats do, that taxes are too low, are going to fail). I don't know what this means for my blogging, but I will be very busy. I'll probably use blogging as a release, so get ready for some rants.

It's Good Friday today, the day us Christians celebrate the death of our Lord Jesus Christ, which saves us from our sins. I live because he died. This time of year is always the most meaningful for me as I think about that sacrifice. These money problems don't really mean anything compared to the death I have been saved from.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger jill said…

    Today Paul Harvey said something to this affect, concerning Jesus: He succeeded in living a good life in a wicked world. Because of Him, we can do that too. And then He died and rose from the dead. Because of Him, we can do that too.

    wtg Paul Harvey

     

Post a Comment

<< Home