This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

What I'm Doing Tonight

Tonight represents for me an unprecedented night of watching things on TV. The things I have to watch are:

The UWM game, if on in Dallas, is at 6:27. If they end up showing the Louisville/Washington game, I'll probably watch a bunch of that, especially if it's good at the end. But I have so much else to watch...

That (American version of) The Office is at 8:30. I will do a recap/review of this in the next couple of days, since I am a huge fan of the (now just the British version of) the show. I'm afraid this show will suffer in comparison, but the previews look ok. A radio commercial just came on that said the show is "edgy". Do people watch shows because they're "edgy"? "Honey, look in the TV Guide and see if you can find something edgy for me to watch tonight." No, I don't think so.

Around these 2 events I will have to fit as much of my backlog of entertainment as I can. This is the first night I can really begin to catch up after losing last weekend in relaxation and basketball. I have the 2nd half of the 2nd season of Curb Your Enthusiasm from Netflix, as well as Bad Santa (I have the last hour or so left to watch) and Spider-Man II. I want to do a Netflix diary of that one as part of Project: Recap Movies People Have Actually Heard Of. In addition to the Netflix, I have the last 3 episode of Alias to plow through and at least one Arrested Development. I also intend to watch more of this year's season of The Simpsons.

It's not good to watch that much TV, I know. If only I could watch TV at work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home