This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

One Sure Way to Improve This Blog...

...is to force myself to watch bad movies, or at least movies that I'm not sure will be good. As I explained in this post, I simply do not have time to waste on entertainment that I'm not going to like. However, as you probably know by now, I have a tendency to force the entertainment I'm watching into really entertaining me no matter how bad it is -- by noticing bad writing, pointing out gross continuity errors, picturing the main character with a giant afro, etc. I'm pretty much impervious to boredom, unless I'm watching a costume drama designed especially to be boring and with a name like Les Mouflons Cariteureux. Uggh.

I could, if I so desired, set up a movie program whereby I rent a bad movie from Netflix and point out its badness on this blog once a week. It's fun to be negative about trivial things like movies and TV shows, as I'm sure you've noticed if you've been reading this blog. You've noticed how much fun I have, I mean. How about some bad movie suggestions? I will probably start out with The Matrix Revolutions, which isn't technically a bad movie but merely a movie I suspect won't be very good. I've been talking about seeing it forever, so it looks like I'll have to complete the trilogy.

The only other one I thought of that would be good/bad is The Cat in the Hat, which looks both visually disturbing and stupid. Again, I'm open to any suggestions. Keep in mind that I've already seen Final Destination, so don't suggest that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home