This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Wild Mood Swings

I hover and dip between depression and wild optimism. I don't think it has anything to do with either caffeine or a chemical imbalance (which would naturally be the main suspects). I realize this may or may not be unusual; it is certainly unusual for me.

Last night at Papa John's was a roller coaster of emotions, only to complete the metaphor you need midgets with buckets of some foul substance and wooden spoons whipping the substance at your head as you pass by on said roller coaster. I guess it wasn't that bad...I was too moody to process things correctly. I know your life is worse than mine and I have no reason to complain about anything. But I do complain. To myself.

I also realize that this post is strange -- it involves depression, midgets, and a philosophy of complaining. I'm really just trying to explain why I didn't update this weekend.

I love you all. Here's a story that involves wine, since I saw Sideways last week and like the rest of America am intrigued by the wine. Now you can buy it directly from winemakers in other states! Let the alcoholism commence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home