This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Dallas is Going to Heck

I'm not saying you should blame me, but Dallas' descent into crapulence has accelerated in the years since I moved here. Have you heard that the FBI is investigating like half of Dallas' City Council? It was originally only the black ones, though I think the search has now spread to whites. It's quite the wide-sweeping investigation, actually. I can't say I'm surprised. All that money has to go somewhere, since it's obviously not going to fix schools or fight crime. I live near a cesspool.

I think it's about time I wrote some more "Things That Make You a Dallas-ite," don't you? I'm in a bad mood, and somebody has to feel my wrath. Yes, it's about time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home