This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Friday, August 19, 2005

This Has Been a Hectic Week, For Real.

Next week will have to be a big posting week, because this week isn't working out so well. i won't say why, but I will reccommend that none of you purchase a Toshiba laptop, because getting warranty service done on them is --sploing--, if you know what I mean. I have confirmed this week that Toshiba and UPS are insane, and so am I.

Some personal news -- some gypsy scum in Europe got one of our credit card numbers and has been using it at hotels in Vienna. It looks like we're going to get the money credited back to our account, but we've still been victimized. Pity us. My wife and I are both very tired this week, after she started school and I...had a few crappy days in a row. Wah wah wah...I sound like Sophie now.

Saturday will come tomorrow, during which I shall:
Begin running again;
Write at least one huge blog post, and maybe more;
Watch the DVD's of Million Dollar Baby and Team America: World Police;
and, clean the house for my wife(?)

It's off to the UPS store, where I have to tell them to call Toshiba, which they are supposed to already know. Sound confusing? This is warranty service. I'm just glad I'm not a Toshiba customer.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger jill said…

    woo hoo!

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Mike Pape said…

    Dave, you and Jill should get together and go bowling, because she has forbidden me to watch it ever again here in our house.

    It had some funny parts, but was REALLY nasty. Kind of like South Park, I guess.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home