This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

I Apologize for the Formatting of the Previous Post

It is completely screwed up. I attribute this to the fact that I cut-and-pasted it from Word, and I must have been using some crazy format or font that affected things like how close the periods were to the beginning of the next sentence. I'll try to fix it, because it now looks like I dictated it to a goat, but I can't promise it won't end up more crappy than it is right now. I also promise to get this situation fixed before Part III, which you all should be very excited about. I haven't written it yet, but it will knock your socks off, even if you're wearing like 70's tube socks or something. If you're going sockless, it will create socks for you just to knock them off. Maybe I'm overselling this, but this is that sort of age. I just want to fit in. Overpromise to get people in the door and then underwhelm them with fine print and bad service, is what I always say. I think I work too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home