This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005































Picture 2): The Nectar Feeder (if you look closely you can see a hummingbird's butt).
Picture 1): The Redneck Wind Chime.
Picture 3): Juli pointed up and told me to getthemoth geththemoth getthemoth. This is what I got.
Picture 4): The Lone Star Pledge.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger jill said…

    all right, bonehead... picture 2 is actually me and my nephews in a paddleboat in indianapolis in the reflection of that window. oops.

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Mike Pape said…

    Words cannot describe how annoying that is. Makes me wanna slap something.

    For the record, this is blogger's fault.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home