This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Hurricane Katrina

I am amazed by weather, especially weather as violent and deadly as a Category 5 hurricane. It's also amazing to me that Katrina's landfall could be happening in the same country (and general region) as me and I don't feel the effects of it at all. Do you see how big that thing is?

It feels trite and cheesy to write more posts while this is going on. I won't let that stop me, though. Our prayers go out to the people of New Orleans and all the areas affected by this death storm.

Right now, I feel as though a hurricane is hitting me. There are workers laying cables or something in my ceiling, and they are banging stuff directly above me. I half expect a large electrical worker to land on top of me any second now. They're doing a lot of yelling, so I don't think it's going very well. Now it sounds like they brought in a buffalo to do some of the work up there. Oh, now there's some pounding. I'm serious. They are directly above me. I'm sure they will want to get into my room in a second. I hope whatever they are doing is necessary for the function of the store. Ok, I heard a bang. They're throwing something "way high."

I'll let you know if anything interesting happens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home