This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Oppression without Freedom

Quotas. My wife got a ticket today, May 30th, for going 11 miles over the speed limit. She was in a group of cars going the same speed. A police officer is just picking people off at random. Why is she doing that? This never happens any other time of the month. I guess Dallas has some corruption to pay for.

Quotas. They're illegal, but yet we have to pay for them. Doesn't Dallas have a problem with lack of Police personnel? I guess not. Since we have time to tax drivers like this, all the burglaries and robberies in Dallas must be solved already, right? They probably have my two car stereos down at the station. I think I'll just go down there and pick them up.

Evil. Am I thankful to live in a country where I can post this? Yes. Would I be happier to live in a country that valued freedom, including drivers' freedom, more than ours does? Yes.

The policies of the corrupt are financed from the wallets of the unlucky.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home