This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Writing Projects on which I am Working

A short story (that will probably turn out to be a novella) about a guy who becomes a "first person shooter." It's part of the soon-to-be-acclaimed "Mongolian Tiger Monkey Nonology." That means nine books, people. I'm probably 1/4 of the way done with the first draft.

A story called "8th vs. Ocean," about a man who gets in over his head. That's all I can say right now. The story has started.

Of course, there's always the sprawling novel "As Far as You Know," formerly known as the Violent Parodies Director project. This is in hiatus, until I cut my teeth on something easier. It will be done someday, just not soon.

I'm also writing a devotion book in the sense that I know I have to write it but am just putting it off for no good reason. I haven't started it yet, sadly.

My giant post on the foibles of Linux will probably get done June 9-16 on my trip to Portland. Yes, it will be a relaxing week. I don't know how much I'll be posting or what the internet situation will be, but I'll be writing stuff, so there will either be a lot of posting then or the busiest week ever from the 17th-24th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home