This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Two Ways to Deal with a Bad Review

When I did my last Cavalcade of Blogs, I never expected to get a reaction from the Bloggers themselves. That was pretty stupid of me. You see, I took the time to look up "Epth" in Icerocket's blog search and got this post from the author of one of the blogs I reviewed (not linked to because we don't feed trolls):

This is Epth Nation: The Worst Blog Period. End of Story,
This is Epth Nation: This blogger is on National AlertRegistry.com Pedo*hile List and as seen on Dateline NBC 'To Catch a Predator'

So there you go. This is the Worst Blog Period, that you are reading. Will this stop me from ever doing another Cavalcade? If I stop now, the terrorists win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home