This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Crazy Week, eh? (looks around sheepishly)


(Creating poo is hard work for a dog)

Geez, this week has been crazy. It's only going to get worse now, as I get up and leave this stinking 102-degree town for my trip to St. Louis, where I will play all manner of video games and eat all manner of confections and fried delights. Or at least some brats.

I feel genuinely bad about my lack of updates (the World Cup post notwithstanding) over the past month. I've got a schedule of things in my head, it's just a matter of getting them out. Also, I have no time and a dog that demands my attention. On top of that, I'd like to migrate this thing over to epthnation.com, so I feel like a real blogger. Maybe I'll give out goodies or something. My goodies. No, that came out wrong. Someone's goodies. Hold on...what I mean is...a free lunch or something. Or a keychain. Everybody likes those.

Our apartment complex fined us $25 for not cleaning up our dog's doo. We've lived there 4 1/2 years, and this is the first time that's happened. That's like fining Sly Stallone for mumbling, is all I'm saying. All of a sudden we have to clean up the doo? It was a shock and an outrage, and we really can't wait to get out of this ghettoized Spinal Tap-style hell hole. And folks don't even lend a hand here.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Mike Pape said…

    Oh, yes. But now I usually just grab her behind and shake it loose. Saves on paper towels.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home