This is Epth Nation

Epth is a state of mind, not a place. Reading this will give you a virtual drivers license in that state, but you'll still need to be 21 to purchase alcohol. And you can't get any there anyway, so stop asking.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

I need this


Link

They've finally released Pulse on DVD, effectively keeping Pink Floyd in the news and making money. It's the material on the Pulse VHS tapes plus (of course) extras. I don't want to seem materialistic or shallow, but if I don't acquire this somehow by the end of this year, my life will have been an utter failure.

In other weird news, I watched the entire 10-episode run of Aeon Flux last night from like 11pm-3am. Man, they messed up that movie. I know I may have kinda liked the movie as a movie when I saw it, but time has shown me how completely they dropped the ball. I liked how they ripped some things straight from the animated episodes, but couldn't figure out that Trevor was supposed to be good. Also, and I know I keep bringing this up, but whither the giant baby? That was the best episode of them all.

"I don't even know your name."
"I am before names."
"Good for you."

And then she becomes a soccer mom at the end. Genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home